Other blogs to follow

These are the blogs, posts, and articles that I read when I learned about my own mixed orientation marriage.

Wait a minute, a mixed what?

What is a mixed orientation marriage?

My Mixed Orientation Marriage

An Open Conversation on Mixed Orientation

Hole in My Heart Ministries 
These posts were especially helpful:
Not an Identity
How God Saved Me and My Marriage
Don't Let Me Wallow
No Shadow of Shame

Most of the mixed orientation couples knew beforehand about their spouse's orientation and most of them are "out".  This is far different from my experience and why I chose to jump into blogging my experience.

This may be my all time favorite.  He is not out and he is hysterical!!
Common Themes Christian. Gay. Mixed-orientation marriage. Not alone.

Do you know of other great articles or blogs?  Leave a link in the comments.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's been 186 weeks

Healthy SSA Friends

Happy Anniversary