2020 Vision

It's a new year.  Finally!

I have been wishing 2019 to end since it began.  Seriously, since January 1, 2019 I wanted the year to end because I sensed it would be a terrible year.  The worst year actually.  And it was.  My fears were all confirmed and it was the worst year of my life.  But it's finally over.

In the weeks leading up to 2020, I kept hoping that I would wake up feeling something way better than dread - hope, joy, anything positive would do.  Instead, I woke up feeling nothing.  Just a normal day.  Nothing good and nothing bad, just neutral.  Not what I wanted, but I'll take it.

Now I just have to keep moving forward.  This year holds a lot of changes for me and my family.  I am truly looking forward to all of the changes.  It's a fresh start.  Maybe the good feelings will come with time.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's been 186 weeks

Healthy SSA Friends

Happy Anniversary